Although the immediate risk of exposure to COVID-19, the coronavirus, is low, with rising concerns we wanted to update you on steps we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our members.
- We have open lines of communication and are in close contact with health officials, the staff at the Illinois State Fairgrounds, and our staff and leadership team.
- At this time, registration is open for the National Convention & Truck Show in Springfield, IL, on May 28-30.
- We will do everything we can to keep National Convention & Truck Show attendees and exhibitors informed and aware of any change of plans in regards to COVID-19.
- We have extended Early Bird pricing for the ATHS National Convention & Truck Show until May 1, 2020.
- The Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) has been canceled.
- The Mack Museum in Allentown, PA has closed and canceled our Town Hall meeting on April 18.
- Physical donations to the Zoe James Memorial Library will not be accepted, until further notice.
- ATHS Chapters & Divisions are being advised to postpone all meetings, shows, and public events for 30 days.
- We are actively monitoring the coronavirus situation and will respond quickly to any significant developments in the next few weeks.
Rest assured, ATHS is deeply committed to the health and safety of its members, staff, and the general public. We will continue to monitor the spread of the virus as it develops and will take whatever measures are necessary to ensure the safety of our community.
Once this is all over, we look forward to seeing you at the ATHS National Convention & Truck Show in Springfield, IL. Our Show is how most of our members kick-off the summer season. And we look forward to bringing it to you in its entirety!
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to Laurence Gration, ATHS Executive Director, by email ([email protected]) or phone (816) 777-0933.